Specific software needs to be installed before you can install ScenarioBuilder. When you run the ScenarioBuilder installation wizard, if the prerequisite software is not already installed on your computer, the wizard detects which software is missing. If you continue with the installation, all missing prerequisites will be installed.
The following prerequisite softwares need to be installed:
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86)
1. Run the SBSetup.exe file.
2. Click “Next” to advance to the “End User License Agreement” (EULA).
Review the terms of the EULA and click “I accept the agreement” and click “Next” to continue.
3. Enter the IP address of the server hosting the Controller (if using with AppLoader) or Base (if using with AppsWatch) in the “Host Name” field.
Enter the “Port Number” address – use the same port that was assigned for “Web Server Port” in the Controller/Base installation. (Choose the default one: “Port Number : 8888” ), then click “Next”.
4. Select the destination folder for the ScenarioBuilder program installation. Click “Next” to accept the default location or “Browse” to an alternate location, then click “Next.”
Note: If upgrading from an older version or reinstalling the current version of ScenarioBuilder, the windows for steps 3,4 will not appear – prior settings will be used.
5. Review settings and click “Install” to initiate the installation process.
6. Click “Finish” to complete the ScenarioBuilder installation.
7. After finishing the installation, ScenarioBuilder will launch.