Please read the guidelines below and follow the instructions to backup and restore the AppLoader Controller data.
1. Login to the machine where the Controller is installed and you want to back up the data
2. Launch the Task Manager and open the Services tab
3. Look for the three AppLoader services, right click on each of them and click ‘Stop’.
4. After stopping all 3 services, go to “…\NrgGlobal\AppLoader” folder and save the “data” folder
5. Go to “…\NrgGlobal\AppLoader\apps” folder and save the "screenshots” and "“scenariostore” folders
6. Put all 3 folders to a zip file
7. Save the zip file to your Windows PC or Windows Server and extract the contents of the file to a new folder. You will find a separate folder for each of these folders; data, screenshots, scenariostore
8. Login to the new VM where AppLoader Controller is installed
9. Launch the Task Manager and open the Services tab
10. Look for the three AppLoader services, right click on each of them and click ‘Stop’.
11. After stopping all 3 services, go to the following folder: “…\NrgGlobal\AppLoader”
12. Look for the “data” folder and rename it. (i.e. data_local)
13. Copy the backed up “data” folder and paste it to this location
14. Next, go to this folder: “…\NrgGlobal\AppLoader\apps”
15. Look for the “screenshots” folder and rename it. (i.e. screenshots_local)
16. Copy the backed up “screenshots” folder and paste it to this location
17. Do steps 15, 16 for the “scenariostore” folder
18. When you are done with putting all the data, start the 3 AppLoader services.
19. Launch the AppLoader Controller and login to the application.
Note: You should use the same login credentials that you were using for the previous Controller.