Regression testing represents an important part of the overall test effort on each application release. It is required because it can find problems that have been undetected upstream. However with manual testing there is a high rate of missed bugs which are found after deployment when the cost to fix them is usually estimated to be at least 10 times higher. With the possibility to eliminate of hundreds of bugs and to reduce the time expended in regression testing, automated regression testing is an obvious choice.
AppVerify is a unique solution for automated regression testing. With AppVerify, you can test the functionality of any application or website in any environment. Our powerful tool makes it easy to create a list of Test cases, allowing you to re-execute your Test Plans as often as you like, to verify that modifications in the application or the environment have not caused any unintended adverse side effects and that the system still meets its requirements.
AppVerify gives you the answers to the following questions:
- How many user Test scenarios/ Test cases have been executed?
- Does the app give out correct error messages if the user does not use it the way it was intended to be used?
- Which features need more work?
- Do application response times meet your target requirements?
- What is the quality of the application? Is it ready to ship?
Test More, Test Faster
AppVerify boosts your testing team efforts to test more and test faster through:
- Simplifying the process of generating automated Test Plans for all parts of an application or a website by creating various Test cases.
- Automatically testing all your Applications without buying and installing any additional software or plugins.
- The ability of viewing the test results and failures screenshots instantly.
- A smart solution to help you to save your time and money by improving the quality of your software and your customers' satisfaction.